Saturday, September 14, 2013

Brynn Marilyn!!

So this post is long overdue.  I apologize to those of you who have been anxiously awaiting it (sorry, Julie!) :).  We were so blessed to welcome our new little daughter into the world on Labor Day (awesome, I know), Sept 2.  Almost two weeks ago.  Brynn was almost a week overdue and we decided to induce her.  Labor Day sounded like a pretty great day to do it! I was started on pitocin around 10 in the morning and had Brynn at 7:30 at night.  She was 9 pounds and 21 inches.  She was definitely a little harder to deliver than Ellie was.  I was so exhausted!  It was kind of crazy since every appointment we went to, the midwives always said that she was so small.  I was expecting her to be smaller than Ellie.  But she's here and a little chunker!

Going into the hospital we had no idea what we were going to name her.  After she was weighed and measured, they brought her back to me and Lance walked over and was like, "Her name is Brynn, isn't it?"  I took one look at her and knew he was right.  There was really no deliberation- it was easy.  To us, she looks like a Brynn and it just fits.  We are so lucky to have another beautiful little girl.  She is such a mellow little baby and so happy.  We love her.





























2 comments:

  1. What a great post! It really is pure joy Seeing your family grow. You and Lance sure are blessed with those two sweethearts. Sending loads of love and well wishes from me and mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you guys!! I loved that name but never got to use it lol. What a precious little gift!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete