Monday, February 21, 2011

It's a Girl!!

We found out a couple weeks ago that we are having a little baby girl! We don't have any official names picked out yet, so we just call her baby girl. I think she likes it :) Don't worry though, we are planning on picking a name! Here are a couple of pics of me as I have started getting huge:





20 weeks!

And this is from a few days ago when we decided to re-create our first date by biking the Bob Jones Trail to Avila Beach before we move.



24 weeks!

A few weeks ago, we got home from church and I went to make us lunch. When I went to take Lance his lunch, this is what I found! Look how gentle he is with that football... he will be a great daddy!

6 comments:

  1. Look at that cute belly of yours....Brittany, not Lance;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't see him torturing the ball before you got in the room. That's why it is laying down so still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Erin! Those Lange boys used to beat me up at every family function...when people say "Ryan" I still cringe.

    Congratulations guys! I'm so happy there's going to be a Lange GIRL! Hopefully the next generation will be nicer to the girls.

    I hope I get to meet Brittany and the baby this summer...

    Love,

    Loni Lange-Waggener

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally blog stalked you! So excited for you and you new adventures being a mommy. :)
    Keline

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ♥ that picture of Lance hugging the football. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete